Thursday, May 31

A Tile Cover Up

New addition!
I've mentioned before how much I hate the tile in my kitchen. It shows every footprint or piece of dirt minutes after I mop. I've wanted to buy a round rug for the area for a while, but everything I found cost about as much as my mortgage or was the wrong color scheme.

Then a friend of mine posted on facebook that she was selling a rug that fit my needs perfectly for only $60. Perfect!

And it really is great for the space. It covers up a good bit of the tile and Ollie enjoys laying on it while I work in the kitchen. Plus the since the cost was reasonable I don't feel bad if I accidentally drop something on it while cooking.

Have you found great deals before on sites like facebook or craigslist? What do you think of rugs in a kitchen area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...