Monday, September 30

Influenster: Colgate Slimsoft

The old and the new!
I recently joined a site named Influenster, it's a great place to get reviews of products and occasionally they even send free products to members for review.

They recently sent me a Colgate Slimsoft toothbrush for review. I was already using a Colgate toothbrush, but I usually choose something with firmer bristles. The slimsoft has soft bristles, but advertises finer bristles that are able to reach areas that regular toothbrushes cannot.

While I don't know if I prefer the softer bristles I do notice a difference with the slimsoft reaching areas that the older toothbrush did not. If you like a toothbrush with softer bristles then I definitely recommend the Colgate Slimsoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...