Thursday, June 26

Influenster: Herbal Essences Naked Voxbox

Free products from Influenster!
Lately I've noticed my hair seems to be a little dry. Then Influenster sent me a voxbox with samples of Herbal Essences Naked Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. The box also included a bottle of the dry shampoo from the same line.

I've been using Organix shampoo and Aveda Shampure conditioner recommended by my stylist. So I had my doubts about the Herbal Essences products out-performing my current products.

I must say I was impressed though. After one use of the shampoo and conditioner I noticed the ends of my hair didn't seem as dry and overall my hair seemed less frizzy. I don't use dry shampoo often, but I'm curious to see how it compares to the TRESemme FreshStart dry shampoo I've used before. The samples Influenster sent me have enough product for another 3-5 washes (for long hair), so I'm excited to see what results continued use will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...