Monday, February 29

Influenster: St. Ives

Influenster sent me products from one of my favorite companies in my most recent Voxbox! I got St. Ives new Oatmeal Scrub, Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Exfoliating Body Wash, and Refresh and Revive Pear Nectar and Soy Body Lotion.


I've used St. Ives off and on for years (I love their Apricot Scrub), so I was excited to give these products a try!

Oatmeal Scrub

I love the Oatmeal Scrub. One thing I've loved about St. Ives' Apricot Scrub is how smooth my skin feels after using it, without feeling dried out. The Oatmeal Scrub has similar results. The exfoliation isn't as harsh and the product is creamier, leaving your skin feeling moisturized.

Even and Bright Exfoliating Body Wash

The Pink Lemon and Mandarin scent is amazing. I also loved how my skin felt silky after using the body wash. My only problem is I don't really use body wash very often, I prefer bar soap. So despite using this a couple of times, I haven't enjoyed it as much as the Oatmeal Scrub.

Refresh and Revive Body Lotion

I also really enjoyed the Pear Nectar and Soy scent. That said, this lotion doesn't cut it for my skin during the winter. Heaters really dry my skin out and I need something that really moisturizes to keep up. However, I'm looking forward to trying this again this summer. Both the scent and the consistency of the lotion should be perfect once the heaters are off and my skin isn't so dry. I'm considering taking it to the office to share with my co-workers!

What are your favorite skincare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...