Friday, June 17

Brightening Up the Bathroom

For Christmas my grandmother gave me a gorgeous little decor set for my bathroom. It's taken me months to get it all set up (not because it's difficult, just because I haven't taken the time to do it), but I think it's perfect for the space:
The set came with the mirrored tray, glass domes, candles and some stones. I think I want to use clear stones instead of the ones included in the set, but I also like the set up without stones.

I had bought another tray last year to use in here, but it was too long so I'm using it as a centerpiece in the kitchen instead. I figure once the candles are gone I could even use the glass domes to decoratively store my makeup brushes (an idea from my friend Ashley) or to display some flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...